Blog

End Nomophobia–Win $150!

August 14, 2014 — by WEBOOST

SHARE ARTICLE

Want to win a $150 gift card?! (Yes, who doesn’t?)…keep reading–
To enter, just take our quiz, and tell us what character you got! Pretty easy!
You can also check out all the other cool stuff on the endnomophobia website, like this. Don’t forget to share this link with your friends so they can enter to win too. Unless of course, you want all the winnings for yourself. 🙂
SHARE ARTICLE

TAGS:

For buildings greater than 7500 sq ft, we recommend our WilsonPro brand of products.
signal bars
Improve your signal up to 32x
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

    Comments (63)

    John Vancamp on August 15, 2014 at 12:33 pm said:

    Laughing Larry

    John Vancamp on August 15, 2014 at 12:33 pm said:

    Laughing Larry

    holly jones on August 15, 2014 at 12:33 pm said:

    Emotional Eric

    holly jones on August 15, 2014 at 12:33 pm said:

    Emotional Eric

    stacey dempsey on August 15, 2014 at 12:39 pm said:

    Emotional Eric

    stacey dempsey on August 15, 2014 at 12:39 pm said:

    Emotional Eric

    Michael Reid on August 15, 2014 at 12:45 pm said:

    Denial Dan

    Michael Reid on August 15, 2014 at 12:45 pm said:

    Denial Dan

    Doug neyens on August 15, 2014 at 12:57 pm said:

    Emotional Eric

    Luis Garcia on August 15, 2014 at 1:11 pm said:

    I want to win.

    Luis Garcia on August 15, 2014 at 1:11 pm said:

    I want to win.

    Kellie Rose Wilson on August 15, 2014 at 1:41 pm said:

    Denial Dan 🙂

    Monica Stewart on August 15, 2014 at 2:32 pm said:

    Emotional Eric

    Monica Stewart on August 15, 2014 at 2:32 pm said:

    Emotional Eric

    Gary on August 15, 2014 at 3:17 pm said:

    Chill Chad … hmmm, I used to have a shaved head like he does.

    Gary on August 15, 2014 at 3:17 pm said:

    Chill Chad … hmmm, I used to have a shaved head like he does.

    John Foster on August 15, 2014 at 3:48 pm said:

    Mortified Mortimer

    John Foster on August 15, 2014 at 3:48 pm said:

    Mortified Mortimer

    David Stallard on August 15, 2014 at 3:49 pm said:

    Emotional Eric, Austin, Texas dropped call central!

    David Stallard on August 15, 2014 at 3:49 pm said:

    Emotional Eric, Austin, Texas dropped call central!

    Sheryl Edwards on August 15, 2014 at 4:07 pm said:

    Chill Chad! Cool

    stacey grantham on August 15, 2014 at 4:13 pm said:

    Chill Chad.

    stacey grantham on August 15, 2014 at 4:13 pm said:

    Chill Chad.

    Claudia on August 15, 2014 at 4:28 pm said:

    Chill Chad! 🙂

    Claudia on August 15, 2014 at 4:28 pm said:

    Chill Chad! 🙂

    darci on August 15, 2014 at 4:29 pm said:

    Chill Chad!

    darci on August 15, 2014 at 4:29 pm said:

    Chill Chad!

    Tammy Young on August 15, 2014 at 4:59 pm said:

    Emotional Eric

    Karla Sceviour on August 15, 2014 at 5:07 pm said:

    Emotional Eric

    Karla Sceviour on August 15, 2014 at 5:07 pm said:

    Emotional Eric

    tara pittman on August 15, 2014 at 6:36 pm said:

    chill chad

    tara pittman on August 15, 2014 at 6:36 pm said:

    chill chad

    Barbara Mayes on August 15, 2014 at 10:08 pm said:

    I am chill chad!

    Barbara Mayes on August 15, 2014 at 10:08 pm said:

    I am chill chad!

    shelly leatham on August 15, 2014 at 11:07 pm said:

    Chill Chad

    margaux retrophiliac on August 15, 2014 at 11:35 pm said:

    Anxious Annie

    margaux retrophiliac on August 15, 2014 at 11:35 pm said:

    Anxious Annie

    Pamela Edens on August 16, 2014 at 2:57 am said:

    Chill Chad. Lol and its true!! But I am a girl

    Pamela Edens on August 16, 2014 at 2:57 am said:

    Chill Chad. Lol and its true!! But I am a girl

    Katt Lewis on August 16, 2014 at 2:14 pm said:

    Chill Chad

    Katt Lewis on August 16, 2014 at 2:14 pm said:

    Chill Chad

    Crystal Englot on August 16, 2014 at 3:22 pm said:

    I got Chill Chad lol

    jay nelson on August 16, 2014 at 5:28 pm said:

    Chill Chad!

    jay nelson on August 16, 2014 at 5:28 pm said:

    Chill Chad!

    Diana Smith Hill on August 16, 2014 at 11:00 pm said:

    Denial Dan

    Diana Smith Hill on August 16, 2014 at 11:00 pm said:

    Denial Dan

    June Ebinger on August 17, 2014 at 5:38 am said:

    EMOTIONAL ERIC

    June Ebinger on August 17, 2014 at 5:38 am said:

    EMOTIONAL ERIC

    Kym Schmidt on August 18, 2014 at 6:10 pm said:

    Chill Chad

    Kym Schmidt on August 18, 2014 at 6:10 pm said:

    Chill Chad

    Shelbie Johnston on August 19, 2014 at 12:48 am said:

    Chill Chad 🙂

    Cherilyn White on August 19, 2014 at 1:36 am said:

    Chill Chad

    Cherilyn White on August 19, 2014 at 1:36 am said:

    Chill Chad 😉

    Cherilyn White on August 19, 2014 at 1:36 am said:

    Chill Chad 😉

    Ronald O'Neal Jr. on August 19, 2014 at 3:37 am said:

    Mortified Mortimer

    Ronald O'Neal Jr. on August 19, 2014 at 3:37 am said:

    Mortified Mortimer

    Lisa Vigna on August 19, 2014 at 4:48 pm said:

    Anxious Annie!

    Lisa Vigna on August 19, 2014 at 4:48 pm said:

    Anxious Annie!

    Karen Horton on September 17, 2014 at 6:25 pm said:

    Denial Dan. Actually very true, great quiz, fun!

    Karen Horton on September 17, 2014 at 6:25 pm said:

    Denial Dan. Actually very true, great quiz, fun!

    nicol Jacobs on September 17, 2014 at 6:25 pm said:

    DEALER DAN

      nicol Jacobs on September 17, 2014 at 6:26 pm said:

      Meant DENIAL Dan. Stupid spell check!!!