Blog

#tbt!

November 6, 2014 — by WEBOOST

SHARE ARTICLE

Happy Thursday!

We can’t believe that the first week of November is almost over! Time for another giveaway!

Many of us have our cell phones attached to our hips. Can you imagine that there was a time when this wasn’t the case? Believe it or not there was a time when mobile phones were almost more of a burden than a necessity. The photo below is a prime example. Tell us the model and the year it came available to be entered to win a Sleek 4G cell phone signal booster.

Happy guessing!

SHARE ARTICLE

TAGS:

For buildings greater than 7500 sq ft, we recommend our WilsonPro brand of products.
signal bars
Improve your signal up to 32x
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

    Comments (14)

    Carrie Stobinski on November 6, 2014 at 10:26 pm said:

    DynaTAC 8000X avaliable to the public in 1983 but released as a prototype in 1973.

    Carrie Stobinski on November 6, 2014 at 10:26 pm said:

    DynaTAC 8000X avaliable to the public in 1983 but released as a prototype in 1973.

    Mike on November 6, 2014 at 11:25 pm said:

    DynaTAC 8000X my first hand held cell phone

    Mike on November 6, 2014 at 11:25 pm said:

    DynaTAC 8000X my first hand held cell phone

    Mike B on November 7, 2014 at 6:01 am said:

    It’s a DynaTAC 8000X that was released to the public in 1984. Wow that was 30 yrs ago and your talking about the first week of November being gone?

    Mike B on November 7, 2014 at 6:01 am said:

    It’s a DynaTAC 8000X that was released to the public in 1984. Wow that was 30 yrs ago and your talking about the first week of November being gone?

    Gary Chan on November 7, 2014 at 7:02 am said:

    Dynatac 8000x

    Gary Chan on November 7, 2014 at 7:02 am said:

    Dynatac 8000x

    Marge Draeger on November 7, 2014 at 6:07 pm said:

    Motorola DynaTAC 8000X, the first handheld cellphone, on March 13, 1984

    Marge Draeger on November 7, 2014 at 6:07 pm said:

    Motorola DynaTAC 8000X, the first handheld cellphone, on March 13, 1984

    Wayne Wisniewski on November 9, 2014 at 10:24 pm said:

    This is first handheld cellphone; it is a Motorola DynaTAC 8000x which went on sale in 1983 in the US for the price of $3995. It was first sold in the US on March 13, 1984.

    Wayne Wisniewski on November 9, 2014 at 10:24 pm said:

    This is first handheld cellphone; it is a Motorola DynaTAC 8000x which went on sale in 1983 in the US for the price of $3995. It was first sold in the US on March 13, 1984.

    Russ borman on November 12, 2014 at 5:54 pm said:

    It’s the first commercially-available cell phone, Motorola DynaTAC 8000X, which was sold in the US starting in 1984.

    Russ borman on November 12, 2014 at 5:54 pm said:

    It’s the first commercially-available cell phone, Motorola DynaTAC 8000X, which was sold in the US starting in 1984.