Blog

#tbt

November 13, 2014 — by WEBOOST

SHARE ARTICLE

Happy Thursday!

As Thanksgiving edges closer we are drawn to giving thanks. One of the many things we have to be thankful for is the advancement of technology and the opportunity to win a Sleek 4G cell phone signal booster from Wilson! Tell us what piece of ancient technology this is and when it first entered the scene to be entered to win.

Happy guessing!

SHARE ARTICLE

TAGS:

For buildings greater than 7500 sq ft, we recommend our WilsonPro brand of products.
signal bars
Improve your signal up to 32x
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

    Comments (7)

    Jennifer Bradberry on November 13, 2014 at 10:01 pm said:

    Epson HX-20 desktop computer

    Kathleen Gereg on November 13, 2014 at 10:07 pm said:

    The Epson HX-20-first entered the scene November 1981.

    Kathleen Gereg on November 13, 2014 at 10:07 pm said:

    The Epson HX-20-first entered the scene November 1981.

    Russ borman on November 14, 2014 at 6:47 pm said:

    The Epson HX-20 was among the first portable computers. It was revealed in 1981 but available to the public in 1982 for about $800.

    Russ borman on November 14, 2014 at 6:47 pm said:

    The Epson HX-20 was among the first portable computers. It was revealed in 1981 but available to the public in 1982 for about $800.

    Darrell Dodgens on November 15, 2014 at 2:25 am said:

    This is the Epson HX-20, announced in November of 1981. Available to purchase in late 1982. One of the first “portable computers”

    Darrell Dodgens on November 15, 2014 at 2:25 am said:

    This is the Epson HX-20, announced in November of 1981. Available to purchase in late 1982. One of the first “portable computers”