7-day support: 8 AM - 5PM ET
30-day money-back guarantee
June 4, 2014 — by WEBOOSTSHARE ARTICLE
Happy Wednesday everyone! Since WWDC was just this week, of course we’ve got to check out the following article from @Mashable on “The 6 Biggest Moments of WWDC.” Want to know what they were? Keep reading!
1. iOS 8: The announcement of iOS 8 drew heavy applause from the crowd. The mobile operating system’s features include interactive notifications, new group thread abilities and the much-hyped HealthKit.
2. Interactive notifications: The latest update to Apple’s mobile operating system, iOS 8, will make it easier to respond to texts without exiting out of another app.
3. Group messaging: It is now possible to name group threads, as well as add and remove people from group conversations. When group thread conversations are constantly popping up, users can now use the “Do Not Disturb” function to stop the notifications or even remove themselves from the thread entirely.
4. Greg Joswiak’s duckface selfie: Joswiak, Apple’s VP of iPad, iPhone and iPod marketing, demonstrated the ease of sending Snapchat-like photos and videos through iMessage by snapping a selfie, much to the amusement of the crowd.
5. HealthKit: Apple rolled out the much-anticipated health information tracking app, which catalogs data like heart rate, sleep patterns and calorie counts in one location.
6. Doctor contact: The Health app, in partnership with the Mayo Clinic, can contact a patient’s doctor should the user’s health readings abnormally spike or dip.SHARE ARTICLE