Monday - Saturday: 6AM - 9PM MST
+1 866 294 1660
US Based Customer Support
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Works on every network, on any carrier.
11.4" 4G Wide-Band Directional Antenna, 75 Ohm, designed for pole mount with 9" of low-loss RG6 and F-Female connector. Includes mounting hardware.
Commonly used with the Connect 4G and Connect RV 65.
- Works on all worldwide cellular bands for voice and 4G data: LTE/CDMA/GSM/UMTS/AWS
- High performance for weBoost cellular repeater-boosters: 8 to 10 dBi broadband
- Designed for building exterior installation; direct at cell tower for best signal
- High efficiency and compact design
- UV stable white sealed radome
- Rugged and waterproof for all weather operation
- Simple install kit with tilt/swivel mast bracket for 1.25” to 2” diameter pipe/mast
- 2 year warranty
700-800 MHz 7.3 dB
824-894 MHz 8.1 dB
880-960 MHz 7.4 dB
1710-1880 MHz 9.2 dB
1850-1990 MHz 10.6 dB
2110-2170 MHz 10.4 dB
Max OD 2 inches
Mounts on pipe 1.25 to 2 inches in diameter
Height: 11.42 inches / 29 cm
3.31 lbs / 1.5 kg (With Mount)
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
of respondents would recommend this to a friend
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICEwith your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards.