Solderless Field Termination Captive Pin N Connectors | 970024
The solderless N connectors are meant to terminate LMR-400 or equivalent cable (connectors will work on Wilson-400, LMR-400, CNT-400, TWS-400).
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- The gold-plated captive center pin allows the cable to be terminated without soldering or crimping.
- The benefit of the solderless connectors is they can be used to field terminate cables. The connectors eliminate soldering which make it much easier to get a good solid termination while on location. This allows installers to make custom cable lengths on the job rather than having to measure cable runs before the installation and building cables in the shop of the job.
- The solderless N connectors are meant to terminate LMR400 or equivalent cable (connectors will work on Wilson-400, LMR-400, CNT-400, TWS-400).
- The connector is fabricated with nickel plated brass and is acceptable for indoor or outdoor use
- The connectors can only be used on cables with a solid conductor.
|VSWR||≤ 1.18 at 0~3.0 GHz|
Showing 10 out of 0 Questions